Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Devon

Happy Birthday at the bridge to my sweet Devon.  You would have been 14 today, but instead you remain forever 11.  I know you are having a great time and I look forward to seeing you again one day.
May you get all the butter you want today! 
Dance like no one is watching!  Your favorite show starts tonight, and while it is fitting for "Dancing with the Stars" to begin on your birthday, it reminds me that you are not here to watch with me.  You were my tv buddy!  
Lie in your favorite pose..."Poor Dead Kitten"  It's trash day today, so you won't start stinking :)

Break as many rules as you can get away with!!  I can see that you are NOT on the island :)
Above all stay sweet and enjoy your time until we are all together again :)  Happy Birthday to my crazy middle boy!

12 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday at the Bridge, Devon! We hope you're celebrating with all your favourite treats and things to do. Lots of purrs to your mom today as she remembers your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrs as you remember Devon today. He certainly knew how to have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. may we say pleez that ther iz one rockin awesum partee goin on rite now for devon, N therz a butter cake thatz 90 milez high & 83,022 miles long !!! may we all sew say devon iz mewin bout howl total kewl hiz mom iz & all wayz will be ~~~

    promise

    dude & sauce ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday at the Bridge Devon! I am sure there is a great party going on with all your friends who wait for us there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Devon sure was a character. Purrs to you as you remember him on his birthday today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated birthday at the bridge to your sweet Devon. I guess my Lucy wanted to help celebrate. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog about Lucy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have been a big celebration at the bridge with all his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaaw Sendin' purrayers. Maybe he be hangin' wiff meez sis Lexi's bwofur Devon. Hims went to heaven when hims was only 5 years old.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday at the Bridge, Devon. Angels Sammy and Maggie told us there was a really pawsome celebration at the Bridge for you yesterday. Hugs and purrs to your family as they remember you, dear pal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an excellent post my friend. Devon sounds like my kinda cat. I am always pushing the rules. Mom might get tired and not tell me to get off. hehehe he is a sharp dude.

    (((Shoko)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beated Purrday wishes to Devon at the Bridge.

    And Happy Purrday to Oliver Hughes.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!